Air Duct Calculator allows users to size ductwork and calculate
duct pressure losses.The program is designed for use by Building
Services Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and HVAC Engineers who
design air distribution or exhaust systems for Heating
Ventilating and Air Conditioning systems.
The program uses the Moody equation, the
Colebrook equation, the Darcy-Weisbach equation, the perfect gas
laws, and the Huebscher equation.
The Trane Ductulator
designed for standard air and galvanized steel ductwork do not
allow users to correct for non-standard air conditions, or for
other types of duct material. Our Air Duct Calculator allows
users to select the following duct materials and input any
temperature and pressure etc.
1) Uncoated Carbon Steel (smooth)
2) PVC Plastic Pipe (smooth)
3) Aluminum (smooth)
4) Galvanized steel (medium smooth)
5) Galvanized steel (average smooth)
6) Fiberglass duct (medium rough)
7) Fiberglass duct (rough)
8) Flexible metallic duct (rough)
9) Flexible duct fabric and wire (rough)
10) Concrete (rough)